Peter Phong D Cao – CEO and Founder of VEM
History of our CEO – Peter Phong D Cao
Peter has the background in English Literatures graduating from the University of Social Sciences and Humanities of Ho Chi Minh city. After having worked for several years in some relevant areas, he set up his own business known as Toan Thang Foreign Language Company. He earned experience in providing English training services to many people who learnt the language for migration, overseas study, investment or travel purposes. Peter, however, decided to move to Australia for better opportunities.
Peter’s achievements in Australia
He had first upgraded his knowledge and then pursued his career in the migration field. He obtained qualifications in business, Australian migration and others including:
- Graduate Diploma of Divinity of Trinity Theological College.
- Diploma of Business Administration of Australian Institute of Commerce and Technology.
- GraduateDiploma of Migration Law and Practice of The Australian National University.
Peter’s ambition and vision
As a migrant himself, Peter got backgrounds and life experience of the two cultures he, therefore, understands and empathises with people who are preparing to migrate to or have been already in Australia looking for the permanent residence opportunity.
Peter is not only professional in advising his clients to find their best visa solutions but also accompany them until they are able to settle in Australia.
Peter’s current position is the CEO of Victory Education Migration Company – VEM, which has offices in Australia and overseas. He is a registered migration consultant licensed by MARA and a member of the Australian Migration Institute.
Peter believes in and applies these key factors to his clients’ success: profound knowledge, high conduct and deep empathy combined in a professional way.
VEM’s standing-out points in providing services:
- Peter has registered with Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) – MARN: 1577877
- Peter is member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) – 12648
- VEM has offices in Australia and overseas.
You can contact Peter via these platforms:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterPhongDCao
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/VEMAustralia/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/peterphong.dcao/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PeterPhongDCao
- Phone number: (+61) 433 571 381
Click on the link below for detailed information about Australian Visas that help you updated.
Australian Short – Term Visas
- Student Visa – Subclass 500
- Student Guardian Visa – Subclass 590
- Work and Holiday Visa – Subclass 462
- Visitor Visa – Subclass 600
Australian Immigrant Visa
- Business Innovation (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 188A
- Investor (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 188B
- Significant Investor (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 188C
- Premium Investor (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 188D
- Entrepreneur (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 188E
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa – Subclass 888
- Business Talent (Permanent) Visa – Subclass 132
- Business Owner Visa – Subclass 890
- Investor Visa – Subclass 891
- State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa – Subclass 892
- State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa – Subclass 893
Family Sponsored Visas
- Contributory Parent Visa – Subclass 143
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa – Subclass 173
- Parent Visa – Subclass 103
- Child Visa – Subclass 101
- Adoption Visa – Subclass 102
- Dependent Child Visa – Subclass 445
- Aged Dependent Relative Visa – Subclass 114
- Remaining Relative Visa – Subclass 115
- Carer Visa – Subclass 116
- Orphan Relative Visa – Subclass 117
- Partner (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 309
- Partner (Migrant) Visa – Subclass 100
- Partner Visa – Subclass 820/801
- Skilled Independent Visa – Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa – Subclass 190
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 489
- Skilled – Recognised Graduate Visa – Subclass 476
- Skilled Regional Visa – Subclass 487
- Temporary Graduate Visa – Subclass 485
- Temporary Skilled Shortage Visa – Subclass 482
- Employer Nomination Scheme Visa – Subclass 186
- Training Visa – Subclass 407
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 494
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa – Subclass 191
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 491