VEM introduces you about a Remaining Relative Visa – Subclass 115
We believe that you deserve to be reunited with your family in Australia if you are the last relative remaining in your home country. Let’s discover with VEM about the Remaining Relative Visa – Subclass 115.
What is a Subclass 115 visa?
This visa allows you as the last remaining relative to come and live with your family permanently in Australia. It also gives you a great opportunity to start a new life in one of the best countries in the world.
Benefits while holding a Subclass 115 visa
- Staying in Australia as a permanent resident.
- Having a full working right.
- Having a full study right with some support from the governments.
- Being entitled for Australian medicare.
- Being able to sponsor your relatives to Australia.
- Applying for Australian citizenship (if eligible).
For being entitled to other supports and benefits you are required to stay in Australia for a certain period of time.
Requirements for a Remaining Relative Visa
- Must be the only relative of the sponsor.
- Must be sponsored by an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Must have an assurance of support.
- Must meet health and character requirements.
- Must not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused.
- Must be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Must be approved for sponsorship.
- Must provide accommodation and financial support for the applicant in the first 2 years.
- Must not have held or sponsored for anyone of these visas.
Costs involved for a Subclass 115 visa application
The visa application fee is 4,425AUD and divided into 2 instalments. You will need to pay for your first instalment when lodging your visa application.
The payment of the second instalment is paid at the time of decisions. There is also a charge for each family member who applies with the applicant.
There are also other costs for health and police checks.
Contact VEM for more information about the cost.
Processing time for a Subclass 115 visa
There is no specific processing time for this subclass according to the DHA’s website.
Contact VEM’s consultants for more details.
Process of applying for a Subclass 115 visa
- Step 1: Checking if you meet the requirements.
- Step 2: Making the application.
- Step 3: Your application is processed and placed in a queue.
- Step 4: Paying the second instalment at the time decision.
- Step 5: Being granted a visa.
Q&A about a Remaining Relative Visa – Subclass 115
There is no specific processing time for this subclass. And, there is a limited number of positions for each year and when the granted visas reach the limit, you will have to wait for your application to be processed in the following years.
Do not hesitate to contact us to avoid wasting your time.
Yes, you can include your immediate family members in your application before the case officer makes the decision.
The answer is YES. If you are the last remaining relative of your brothers and sisters.
Find out more about other Australian visa:
4 thoughts on “VEM introduces you about a Remaining Relative Visa – Subclass 115”
Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other
sites? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to
have you share some stories/information. I know my
subscribers would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested,
feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your site unintentionally, and I am
surprised why this coincidence didn’t happened
in advance! I bookmarked it.
This is very fascinating, You’re a very professional blogger.
I’ve joined your feed and stay up for looking for extra of your
excellent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your site in my social networks
What’s up to every , because I am truly eager of reading
this webpage’s post to be updated daily. It carries pleasant stuff.