Let’s find out with VEM about this Subclass 191 visa
A Permanent Residence Visa – Subclass 191 is issued by Australian Government on 16.11.2019 for skilled workers in designated regional areas allowing them to live permanently in Australia.
What is a Subclass 191 visa?
This visa motivates skilled people to work and live in Australian regional areas. This is a next step for people who hold a Subclass 494 or Subclass 491 visa have fulfilled for at least 3 years of working and living in a regional area to proceed to permanent residence.
This Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa officially commences on 16.11.2022.
Benefits of a Subclass 191 visa
- Staying in Australia permanently.
- Having full working and studying rights.
- Being entitled Australian medicare.
- Being able to sponsor your relatives to come to Australia.
- Being able to travel in and out Australia.
- Applying for Australian citizenship if you meet requirements.
Requirements of a Permanent Residence Visa – Subclass 191
To apply for this visa, you (applicant) must meet the following requirements:
- Must hold an eligible visa (Subclass 494 or Subclass 491).
- Must be onshore when lodging the visa application and when the visa is granted.
- Must have lived and worked in an Australian regional areas for at least 3 years.
- Must have taxable income greater or equal to the regulated level in at least 3 years.
- Must comply with your current visa conditions.
Cost of a Subclass 191 visa
The visa application fee and other costs will be announced closer to the commencement date.
Follow and visit our website VEM | Victory Education Migration for the latest update.
Processing time of a Subclass 191 visa
There is no specific processing time for this subclass. This Subclass 191 visa only commences on 16.11.2022.
Q&A about a Permanent Residence Visa – Subclass 191
The Australian Government officially issued Subclass 191 visa on 16.11.2022. There will be more announcements closer to the commencement date.
You can only apply for this visa after holding a Subclass 491 or 494 and meeting the requirements for at least 3 years.
Contact VEM for more details.
The visa application fee is not yet announced.
Visiting our website for more information about other visas and the latest update.