Our professional migration consultant tells you about a Subclass 191 visa
Australian is a dream country that everyone wants to work and live in. There are several visas which allow applicants to start their career in Australia. A Subclass 191 visa is one of those visas. To know more about it, let’s keep reading this article.
What is a Subclass 191 visa?
This visa motivates skilled people to work and live in Australian regional areas. This is a next step for people who hold a Subclass 494 or Subclass 491 visa who have fulfilled at least 3 years of working and living in a regional area to proceed to permanent residence.
This Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa officially commences on 16.11.2022.
Benefits of holding a Subclass 191 visa
- Staying in Australia permanently.
- Having full working and studying rights.
- Being entitled Australian medicare.
- Being able to sponsor your relatives to come to Australia.
- Being able to travel in and out Australia.
- Applying for Australian citizenship if you meet requirements.
To have a full understanding of those 5 benefits, you should contact VEM now. We’ll give detailed information and explanations for you.
Requirements of a Permanent Residence Visa – Subclass 191
To apply for this visa, you (applicant) must meet the following requirements:
- Must hold an eligible visa (Subclass 494 or Subclass 491).
- Must be onshore when lodging the visa application and when the visa is granted.
- Must have lived and worked in an Australian regional areas for at least 3 years.
- Must have taxable income greater or equal to the regulated level in at least 3 years.
- Must comply with your current visa conditions.
If you’re still wondering whether you fit these requirements or not, contact VEM now so that our consultant can assist you directly. Our professional migration consultant is licensed by the Australian Government (MARN: 1577877). He’s capable of giving you the most accurate and helpful assistance.
Cost of a Subclass 191 visa
The visa application fee and other costs will be announced closer to the commencement date.
Mr Phong Cao (CEO of VEM) is also a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA: 12648), so when working with VEM, clients will also be informed about any new changes relating to the cost of this visa.
Processing times of a Subclass 191 visa
There is no specific processing time for this subclass. This Subclass 191 visa only commences on 16.11.2022
To stay updated with further news about a Permanent Residence Visa – Subclass 191, contact VEM today for immediate consultancy.
We hope the information above may give you an overall understanding of the Subclass 191 visa. As this visa is supposed to commence on 16th November, 2022, make sure you follow our fanpage or visit our official website regularly for any changes in the future.
Find out more about other Australian visa:
- Newest information about Australian Skilled Migration Visas (Regional Visas)
- Subclass 189 visa – Our professional migration consultant shares helpful information
- Our migration consultant shares the secrets to successfully study in Australia
- Subclass 485 – Continue your stay in Australia with a Temporary Graduate visa
3 thoughts on “Our professional migration consultant tells you about a Subclass 191 visa”
Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to saythat I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I’m hoping you write once more very soon!
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative.
I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this
in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway,
just wanted to say excellent blog!