VEM provides you the newest information about a Subclass 462 visa
Work and Holiday Visa – Subclass 462 for people who travel to Australia have the work right. However, only people from eligible countries can apply for this visa subclass.
What is a Subclass 462 visa?
This is a temporary visa that allows young people who want to have an extended holiday in Australia and work to help them cover the expenses of their trip.
Benefits when holding a Subclass 462 visa
- Being able to do short – term work in Australia to help pay for your holiday.
- Studying for up to 4 months.
- Having multiple travels in and out of Australia.
- Being able to apply for a second and third Work and Holiday visa if you meet the requirements.
Requirements of a Subclass 462 visa
- Must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Must not enter Australia on Subclass 462 and Subclass 417 visas before.
- Must meet education requirements.
- Must have at least functional English.
- Must have a letter of support (only in some specific countries).
- Must ensure to have enough money for your trip.
- Must meet health and character requirements.
Cost of a Subclass 462 visa
The visa application fee is 462AUD (not including 1.4% surcharge). Moreover, you are required to pay for police and health checks.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Processing time of a Subclass 462 visa
Your visa application may take a longer process if your documents are not well – prepared. However, the process may usually take:
- 75% of the applications are processed in 49 days.
- 90% of the applications are processed in 79 days.
Contact directly one of our migration consultants for assistance.
Q&A about a Work and Holiday Visa – Subclass 462
The main difference is applicants who apply for Subclass 462 visa must meet the education and functional English requirements. Furthermore, they also need a letter of support from their government countries (except for the U.S).
Follow our website https://vemvisa.com/en/home/ for more information about all visa subclasses.
No, you CANNOT. Functional English requirement is compulsory for this visa subclass. If you are not able to fulfill the requirements, you may consider another visa subclass.
Contact VEM’s consultants for more assistance.
No, you CANNOT. You are not required to include any of your family members in your visa application. However, there are some exceptional circumstances.