Visitor visa 600 – How to increase the success rate of visitor visa
Australian visitor visa 600 will be the “ticket” to help you come to Australia for travel and discovering great things about the beautiful country with the world’s best cleaning air quality. If you love a place with fresh air, plenty of beautiful scenery, love the amazing wild animal life with the lovely kangaroo and quokka, you can’t ignore this wonderful Australian “Happy Nation”.
What is the Australian visitor visa 600?
Visitor visa subclass 600 is a visa for tourists, business travelers, or visiting relatives. The duration of the 600 visa ranges from 3 months, 6 months to 36 months. Periods depend on the class and purpose of visas (Subclass 600) for which the applicant chooses.
Australian visitor visa 600 has 5 streams:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visitor Visa
- Frequent Traveller Visa
- Sponsored Family Visa
- Approved Destination Status Visa
In these 5 streams, the Tourist visa and Sponsored Family visa are most popular.
Currently, subclass 600 visa applicants are not required to have English. However, if you have a basic knowledge of English, you will find it easier during your trip to Australia. To get the best of your trip and find it more meaningful, equipping yourselves with a functional English course is a good ideal. You can refer to the English language training program at VEM. This is a high-application English program, which serves each individual’s immigration purposes.
Tourism Visa Stream
Subclass 600 Tourism Visa is for people who want to come to Australia for travel, leisure, or other short-term purposes that are not related to business or medical treatment. Besides, many people are applying for Australian tourist visas to visit friends and relatives. Each person will have different purposes when applying for a visitor visa 600. Therefore, to choose which 600 visa is suitable, you can contact VEM for a free consultation.
If you’re located in Australia and you’re holding a Visitor visa or Working Holiday visa for less than 12 months, you can only renew it for the total duration of your stay in Australia for up to 12 months, except for any other exceptions.
Family-Sponsored Visa Stream
To apply for an Australian Family-Sponsored Subclass 600 Visa to visit relatives, you (the applicant) must have relatives who are Australian citizens/Australian permanent Residents/ New Zealand Citizens to sponsor you. The conditions of this visa are more restrictive than the Tourist visa stream.
If you would like to get a visa to travel to Australia for holidays, you should apply for a visa in the Tourist stream. Conversely, if it is intended to Australia for medical treatment or only forward in Australia before moving to other countries, you should not be applying for a visa of this stream.
Applying for your visa will become easier when you use VEM’s services. One of our many clients, Truong Diem Lin was supported by VEM and successfully granted a Family Sponsored subclass 600 visa to come to Australia. This is her happy share after getting a visa.
What are the benefits of the Visitor visa 600?
Visa 600 allows you to explore business opportunities, travel, and visit relatives in Australia for a certain period of time. However, you are not allowed to work during your stay in Australia.
You have the opportunity to come to Australia to travel or explore business opportunities once / many times during your visa period:
- Single Entry: allow you to come to Australia only once during the visa period. If you want to return to Australia, you must apply for another visa.
- Multiple Entries: You can enter and leave Australia for an unlimited number of times but usually cannot stay in Australia for more than 3 months at a time.
You should note, each type of visa will have a different short-term duration, maybe 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months. In addition, you cannot stay for more than 12 consecutive months during the 18-month period of the visa period.
To better understand the duration and the specific requirements of each visa, you can call VEM for detailed advice.
The conditions and requirement of an Australian tourist visa
You need to meet the following conditions and requirements:
- Only study in Australia for short courses of less than 3 months.
- Not allowed to work in Australia but only to do unpaid work voluntarily while holding the Tourist stream.
- Leave Australia before the visa expires.
- Meet all conditions of health and criminal record.
- Demonstrate personal financial ability.
- Prove yourself able to pay the costs of living in Australia.
- Provide reasonable schedule information during your stay in Australia.
- Outside or in Australia when a visa is granted.
- If you apply in Australia, you will be granted a Bridging visa to wait for a visitor 600 visa outcome.
- If you are living in Australia for 12 months, you may receive a request for health insurance.
How long does it take to process a Visitor visa 600?
According to data from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA), the processing time for a 600 visitor visa is from 15 to 31 days. Specifically:
- 75% of applications are processed within 19 days.
- 90% of applications are processed within 31 days.
VEM also noted that, from November 2018, the processing time for a subclass 600 visa can be reduced to only 2 days if you pay an additional AUD 1,000 for each visa application (applicable to certain countries).
Apply for an Australian visitor visa 600
Apply for a 600 visa for short-term tourism purposes
Documents of a sponsor (relative) when applying for Australian Subclass visitor visa 600:
- Identification documents
- Curriculum vitae.
- If accompanied by a child under the age of 14, a copy of the child’s birth certificate must be attached.
- If you are traveling with your spouse, you must have a copy of your marriage certificate.
For detailed instructions on each step of preparation and submission, you can contact VEM for assistance in accordance with the professional path.
Employment documents when applying for a visitor visa 600.
If you are an employee:
- Labor contract or hiring/ appointment decision.
- Payroll for the last 3 months.
- Application for leave.
If you are a business owner:
- Copy of business registration certificate.
- Original certificate of tax payment for the last 3 months.
- Certificate of the account balance that the business owner is operating.
If you are a student:
- Copy of student/ student card or original copy of the school certificate.
- Application for leave.
If you are a retired person, you must have a copy of your pension book. Financial records:
- Bank account statement for the last 3 months.
- Copy property ownership certificates, papers of a real estate sale, car registration, or stock, financial shares (if any).
- Copy of savings book with confirmation of account balance of savings book (if any).
Documents of the trip
- Confirm flight tickets, hotel reservations.
- Plan, detailed schedule of the trip.
- Travel insurance.
Apply for an Australian visitor visa 600 for business purposes
In addition to the required personal documents, you also need to prove the cooperation and business relationship with the partner:
- The original of the business invitation letter in Australia.
- Copy of business license of the business in Australia and the business in Vietnam.
- The certified original decision letter to send employees to Australia for the purpose of the trip by the company in Vietnam.
- Documents proving the cooperation between enterprises in Vietnam and Australia.
In order to know what required documents are, you can call VEM for assistance from an Australian immigration consultant.
Apply for an Australian 600 visa for purpose of tourism, visiting relatives in Australia
In addition to the personal documents, you need to have an invitation letter from a relative living in Australia with a 600 Australian visa.
- Invitations/ guarantees are written by friends or relatives who are Australian citizens.
- Verification of relatives living in Australia (require an identity card, visa, residence document, and a passport).
- Documents proving the relationship of the invitee and the inviter.
Cost of Subclass 600 Visa
In addition to the cost of applying for a visa, you must pay additional fees for health checks, police checks, or other notarized documents if required.
Address for visa application
Australian embassies and consulates only process applications and consider issuing visa grants but do not directly receive visa applications. However, the VFS Global Center will be authorized to carry out the function of receiving visa applications.
To apply for a visa, you must visit either of the following addresses:
- If in Ho Chi Minh City you can submit at the address: 5th Floor, Resco Building 94-96 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
- If you are in Hanoi, you can submit at the address: 3rd floor, Gelex building 52 Le Dai Hanh, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung district.
The note about the time when applying for a visa at VFS Global:
- Working time: from Monday to Friday.
- Time to receive documents and take biometric checks: from 8:30 to 15:00.
- Time to return results: from 8:30 to 17:00.
When applying, you need to consider the time carefully because the reception center will not work on weekends, holidays, New Year.
Things to keep in mind when applying for a Visitor visa 600
Many people who came to VEM asked if they are holding a Subclass 600 Visitor Visa, they could apply for another visa or a second visitor visa to have a longer stay in Australia. Mr. Phong Cao – the head of VEM and also an Australian immigration expert recommends that you need to look carefully that whether condition 8503 is on your current visa.
8503 means you cannot apply for another visa while in Australia. In the case of a visa without this condition, the Immigration Department will not prohibit you from applying for another visa while in Australia. If you do not know how to check the 8503 conditions on your visa or do not know how to apply for the 2nd Australian tourist visa, you can call VEM for timely assistance.
Please contact VEM if you have any questions regarding Australian visas!
A client’s success story
With support from VEM, our client, Truong Diem Lin has successfully applied for a subclass 600 visitor visa. Recently, Diem Lin has also completed her wonderful tour in Australia.
The following is the statement that Diem Lin has sent to VEM about her Australian trip: “Hello VEM, I returned in late February. My place is Perth so it’s peaceful and very mellow. Only the central area can see many tall buildings. The weather is also very cool, only a few days are rainy, some days are hot but windy.”
Besides, Diem Lin also shared more about other interesting experiences: “There are many Vietnamese markets around, Vietnamese dishes are also many, so there is no fear of missing Vietnamese food. I have visited many beautiful and interesting places. For example, seeing the Swan River, picking apples, peaches, touching the kangaroo, koala, wombat,… Thank you VEM so much for helping me to have such a happy and memorable trip.”
VEM special offer for you
30% discount on professional visa service fees
The Covid-19 epidemic has caused difficulties for many people, especially in economic matters. Understanding that, VEM has decided to reduce 30% of professional visa service fees if you are a new customer. This program will apply to tourist visas from today to the date of the new notice.
100% waiver of professional fee for Subclass 600 Visitor Visas
In addition to the preferential program of 30% visa service fee reduction, VEM also has another special program that is 100% free of professional fees for visitor subclass 600 visa services. Costs include new applications and extensions during the Covid-19 season. You will receive this great deal when you sign a contract and deposit with VEM for an investment visa, marriage visa, or parent visa. In particular, with an investment visa, you will be guided by VEM to visit Perth, WA.
The number and duration of incentive programs are limited. Meanwhile, many customers now contact VEM to apply for a visitor visa to receive this special offer soon. So, please contact VEM right away so you do not have to miss the opportunity to travel to Australia with these savings.
VEM helps you solve all related issues to Australian visitor visa 600
Save you time
To apply for an Australian visa, you need to prepare a lot of documents. You will have to spend a lot of time-solving paper problems. Not only that, if you are busy with your job and living, but the preparation of documents is also a difficult time problem. However, when coming to VEM, your problem will be solved quickly. We will assist you to complete the complete file following the process and law. Besides, you also do not have to struggle to translate the required document into English. We will prepare and translate documents for you.
Raise the visa pass rate
Applying for an Australian visa has never been easy. If you do not prepare carefully and in the right order, it is very easy to be refused a visa because of mistakes. With many years of experience helping clients successfully apply for Australian visas, VEM will know how to do with your particular case. We advise and assist you to prepare and successfully apply for a visa. As a VEM customer, your visa application will be processed in the correct order.