Let’s find out more about an Australian permanent visa with VEM
Getting an Australia permanent resident visa to live in Australia with your partner is everyone’s dream. So, how can you make your dream come true? A Subclass 100 visa will not only help you to be with your partner permanently but also entitles you with great benefits of an Australian permanent resident.
What is a Partner (Migrant) Visa – Subclass 100?
This visa allows you to live in Australia permanently with your partner. You can also apply for an Australian citizenship after 4 years staying in Australia. Your partner must be an Australian citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
Benefits of a Subclass 100 visa
With this visa, you can officially:
- Studying and working in Australia.
- Staying in Australia indefinitely.
- Having multiple travels from and to Australia.
- Getting an Australian medicare.
- Being able to sponsor your relatives to Australia.
- Applying for an Australian citizenship if meeting the requirements.
- Attending free English classes supported by the government.
To ensure your application is properly prepared, VEM’s experts will help you step by step with your applications.
Include your family member with your partner (migrant) visa
You can only include your immediate family members when you applied for the combined temporary and permanent visas. They must also meet the health and character requirements. Contact VEM’s consultants for more details.
Requirements to apply for a Subclass 100 visa
You must meet the following requirements to apply for a Subclass 100 visa:
- Having an eligible visa (a Subclass 309 visa or a Subclass 445 visa).
- Meeting the relationship requirements.
- Meeting health and character requirements.
- Having no debt to the Australian Government.
Call VEM’s consultant if you need any further information.
Cost of a partner (migrant) visa
This application fee has already been paid together with a Subclass 309 visa when this subclass visa is lodged.
Processing time of a Subclass 100 visa
The processing time for an application usually around:
- 75% of the applications are processed within 17 months.
- 90% of the applications are processed within 23 months.
Process of applying for a partner (migrant) visa – Subclass 100
A Subclass 100 visa is the last step to become an Australian permanent resident. There are 5 steps we listed below will help you on the right track to apply for a Subclass 100 visa:
- Step 1: Checking if the documents are well – prepared.
- Step 2: Applying for a Subclass 309 visa.
- Step 3: Being granted a Subclass 309 visa.
- Step 4: Preparing documents to continue to apply for a Subclass 100 visa if it is not granted at the same time of Subclass 309.
- Step 5: Being granted a Subclass 100 visa.
We also have a special offer for you which is a 30% discount on visa service application fee. We can also help you to prepare your documents and assist you with your application. Contact us for details!